Tuesday 3 March 2015

How I Clean My Make-up Brushes.

Hello, hope you guys are ok!
I thought I'd show you how I clean my make-up brushes as get asked how I do it by friends and family alot haha! 
When I wash my brushes I usually do them all at the same time! I normally wash them every 2 weeks sometimes longer, some of my face brushes i do them every few days to get rid of the bacteria.


I start off by filling the sink with lukewarm water, rinsing out all the make-up from you brushes trying not to get too close to where the bristles are glued together as it will wear away the glue. Put a few pumps of anti-bacterial soap or baby shampoo into your hand swirling the brushes around to remove the rest of the make-up. Dip the brushes into the water to get rid of the shampoo. Then wipe the brushes on a towel and re-shape them. I roll up the end of a towel to sit the brushes on so the water runs out of the brushes and not into them. I then leave them near a radiator to dry a bit quicker then they are finished.






It's always nice to have clean brushes!
Charlie x














No comments:

Post a Comment