Sunday 22 February 2015

Beauty Haul/Review!

So after spending most of my money on make-up/beauty products this last month I said I was going to give up spending money on it for the next few weeks as I have enough to last me a life time haha! But then I decided to nip out and ended up in Superdrug & Primark buying more products... so here is what I got:

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer £6.49 - Apocaliptic. This is a gorgeous purple/pink colour, the apocalips stay on your lips for hours! 

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm £5.99 - Make Me Blush. To say this is a lip balm and not a lip stick they have great pigmentation! They are very moisturising! Also On the plus side it smells and tastes like marshmallows!

Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww Mascara £3.49 - Black. This mascara is for lengthening and to add volume which it does both it also says to make eyes look wider! Along with it goes the Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww Eye Liner £2.99 - Black. This eye liner is the felt pen type and is super thin and is so easy to use for beginners like me I have never worn eye liner until now!

BYS Lip Liner Pencil - First Kiss & Grape. These are my favourite lip liners at the moment, they are very creamy and not too hard to apply, they also go very well with my favourite lipsticks at the moment! 

Collection Lasting Perfection Powder £4.19 - Medium. I'm loving this powder on top of my Collection Lasting Perfection foundation! It helps my foundation stay put though out the day.

Vaseline Lip Therapy - Pink Bubbly. I'm loving this and the Queen Bee one at the minute as its winter and my lips are cracking and getting sore from the cold.

Miss Sporty Studio Colour Quattro Eye-shadow - Smoky Brown Eyes. I haven't used this much yet but I'm loving the colours, very pigmented.

Superdrug Eye Lash Curlers £2.24.



  
 P.S. Love Your Skin 8 Hour Deep Hydration Face Mask £1.50! I absolutely love this face mask its in a clay like formula, It leaves my face looking so soft and fresh. Brilliant product from Primark!

P.S. Love This Cellulose Sponge £1.00. It comes in a pack of two and I just use these to wash my face with a face scrub or to wash of a face mask.

Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Skin Clarifying Blemish Gel. I just use this before I go to bed to get rid of the redness around my spots ready for my make-up in the morning.


Charlie x


1 comment:

  1. 'apocaliptic' is such a pretty shade!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete