Monday 2 February 2015

30 Facts About Me

This is my 30 facts about me to give people an insight about me and what I do and love!

1. I'm 17, 18 in August.
2. Hairdressing student.
3. I have 2 sisters.
4. Naturally ginger hair (so wish I still was)
5. I have an obsession for everything baby blue & mint green. 
6. I Love watermelons and anything with them on.
7. Defiantly a water baby!
8. Devon, Ilfracombe is my favourite place ever.
9. Love snow!
10. I want to be able to own my own hair and beauty salon in the future.
11. I have enough make up to last me a life time.
12. I hate the colour pink!!
13. Tanya Burr & Zoella are my favourite you tubers.
14. I'm very quite until I get to know you.
15. My favourite number is 12.
16. Secondary school was the worst!
17. I am re-sitting my Maths and English to try for a higher mark.
18. Fish are my favourite animal.
19. I am so nervous doing a blog as I don't always know what to type & what people will think of me.
20. I want to travel the world.
21. I love swimming. 
22. I bite my nails.
23. Pink & Iggy Azalea are the bomb!
24. Love camping and the outdoors.
25. I always have headache!
26. My prom dress was the best item of clothing I have ever owned..
27. I have a phobia of being in small spaces.
28. I buy too many bags and purses.
29. I keep things that really aren't worth saving.
30. Mango is my favourite smell.

Charlie x

1 comment: