Wednesday 4 February 2015

Everyday Make-up Routine/Products.

Today I have my everyday make-up routine/products. These are the products I am currently using I like to change my foundation from day to day but that's about it. It normally takes me about 20 minutes to do my make-up in the morning, these products are my favourite at the minute, hope you enjoy!


Firstly I start of with my Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer (£6.99) i like to prime my face to make sure my foundation is going to stay on all day. Secondly I use my  New York Color All Day Smooth Skin Foundation (£3.99) as a base for my foundation then I move on the my main foundation Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation (£8.99). I then Powder with my Miss Sporty So Clear Powder (£2.99) and to brighten under my eyes I use the MUA Pro Base - Conceal & Brighten (£3.50) and last but not least with the base I use the Iconic Pro Blush,Bronze and Brighten Kit - Flush. (£4.00) to contour & highlight along with the Sleek Blush - Sahara (£4.49) This blush looks like I contour colour on the photos but its more like a muddy brown pinky colour which is very pretty.


Next I move on to my eye brows with the Make-up Revolution Fix & Focus Eyebrow Kit (£2.50) I also line my brows with the Saffron London Brow Definer (I cant find this on the internet, sorry) I then give my brows a brush with a clear mascara, which has now turned brow haha! The mascara I use are the Primark P.S. Love False Lash Effect (£2.00) which is one of the best mascaras ever!! and i also use the Absolute Lashes(£2.50)  Before i apply my lipstick i use the Queen Bee Vaseline (£3.99).


Charlie x

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I've been wanting to try out the Rimmel primer one for a long time now, everybody seems to rave about it! I recently started my own beauty related blog, I would love for you to check it out :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete