Thursday 5 February 2015

How I Cleared My Skin.

As a kid I never really had spots until I started secondary school, I tried everything to get rid of them nothing worked but recently I found some products that work wonders for me! I used to use the T-zone Spot Zapping Gel but my skin got so used to it that it didn't work any more, so these are the products I'm using now:


Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser - I use this mainly on my nose but I do wipe my face with this. It says 'results from day 1' and this is so accurate it works so good. I love it!

T-zone Deep Pore Cleansing Cream Wash - I use this product in the shower on a wet or dry face and rub it in and go over it with my rubber face cleanser from Primark! This makes my face feel so clean and fresh after using it.

T-zone Skin Clearing Face Moisturiser - I use this after the shower all over my face to moisturise my spots and dry areas. My face always feel so soft and healthy with this.

Witch Naturally Clear, Anti-Blemish Redness Relief Moisturiser - I use this before I apply my make up to smooth out the skin and to reduce redness on my face. I love this as it really does work well, The cream is green as green counteracts redness.

Tea Tree Essential Oil 100% Pure - I put a few drops of this on a cotton bud and wipe over my spots it doesn't sting them or hurt. I haven't been using this long but it works wonders!

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment